It is the mission of Christian Community Schools to provide for all families an environment that produces sincere Christ followers…shaping Biblical wisdom, moral excellence, academic achievement and personal development…regardless of socioeconomic standing.
It is the objective of the School Committee to provide the best Christian educational opportunities possible from kindergarten through grade twelve so that students may develop fully all their God-given gifts and abilities, be able to live happily with their fellowman, be able to earn an adequate living, and assume the rights and responsibilities of citizenship in such a way that God is glorified in their community, state, nation, and world.
The CCS School Committee adheres to the following as our Statement of Faith and expects all faculty and students to live their lives based upon these spiritual principles:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature. People are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith, are we saved.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
Though not all faculty and students are of a Southern Baptist faith tradition, students will be taught Biblical principles based on the doctrine supported by The Church at Grace Park. In highly debatable topics such as divorce, baptism, and eternal security, teachers will direct their students to parents and/or their church homes for further discussion of these beliefs. These topics tend to divide the body of Christ according to faith traditions.
It is the policy of Christian Community Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, handicap, or disability in the educational programs and activities, in admissions to facilities, or in the employment practices. Our designated employees are responsible for coordinating and implementing this nondiscriminatory policy. Christian Community Schools is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Anyone who donates to Christian Community Schools is making a tax deductible contribution.
Christian Community Schools is a co-ed, ACSI and SACS accredited, college preparatory school, educating Pre-K through high school students. Graduation requirements exceed the guidelines set by the State of Tennessee including credit requirements in Bible. Established in 2001, CCS is a ministry of The Church at Grace Park, located in White House, Tennessee. We serve students in the Sumner, Robertson, and Davidson counties.