Thank you for your interest in Christian Community Schools. We seek to be a Christ-centered, college preparatory school, equipping and preparing students to effectively integrate Biblical truth and learning into their daily lives and to impact the culture for Christ. We strive to fulfill this through a rigorous and comprehensive academic curriculum taught by teachers who guide students spiritually and academically to their success.
We invite you and your family to experience the Christian Community School community by attending an open house event, scheduling a personal tour of our campus, and meeting with our school office staff to help answer your questions. Please feel free to contact our office at (615) 672-6949 if we can provide assistance in any way. We look forward to getting to know your family and assisting you in learning about and applying the Christian Community School.
Head of Schools
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_video title=”Why CCS?” link=”https://vimeo.com/114098242″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”40px”]
The Application Process
- Submit a completed application and $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule testing assessments.
*After completing your application, our staff will contact you to schedule testing.
- If applying for financial assistance, submit a completed FACTS Aid application online and $30 application fee.
*Download the financial aid checklist here (PDF)
Once an applicant’s folder is complete with transcripts, and testing dates are secured, a decision can be made regarding student enrollment and an on-campus visit can be scheduled.
[vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”60px”]
- Cost per student: $5,950
- 2nd Child (10% Discount): $5,355
- 3rd Child (50% Discount): $2,975
- 4th Child (FREE)
- Annual Enrollment Fee per student: $200*
includes a $25 non-refundable application fee² for new students
- Textbook Fee per student (K5-5th grade): $275¹
- Textbook Fee per student (6th-12th grade): $375¹
- Technology Fee per student (All grades): $165¹
- Tuition Insurance Program: 2.5% of tuition³
- Financial Aid Application Fee (Optional): $30²
- Installment Fee (10-Month Plan): $50*
- Installment Fee (Semi-Annual Plan): $20*
*Due at enrollment
¹Due on July 1
²Due at application
³Due with 1st payment
JumpStart K5 Credit: $500
CCS Preschool Students only
Payment in Full: $150
Semi-Annual Payment Plan: $100
Grace Park Member’s Discount: $300/270/150