Dear CCS Family,
I am pleased to share a brief message of good news with all of you who pray for, support, and love CCS. Please know that we want to be found faithful in demonstrating trustworthiness in both our care and our competencies with your students. I am excited to introduce to you these new hires at CCS for the 2018/2019 school year:
- Principal – Mr. Tim Petitt – Mr. Petitt comes to us with a Masters of Administration degree.
- Head of School for seven years before accepting our offer.
- He has been President of the MTAC Athletic Conference for the last three years, the is the conference in which our school is a participating member.
- He not only brings his wife on campus with us but three of his children as well!
- Second Grade Teacher – Mrs. Amanda Humphrey – Comes to us with high accolades and will also be bringing her four children to CCS with her.
- Fourth Grade Teacher – Mrs. Jessica Preston – She has just completed her Masters in Education and will be bringing her two children with her.
- Secondary Science Teacher – Mrs. Carolyn Pendarvis – She has over 30 years of teaching experience and will be a great asset on our campus.
- Secondary English Teacher – Mrs. Donna Madden – Donna has desired to be at CCS for a few years now and comes to us from Sumner County Schools. Donna has one child left here at CCS.
- Secondary Bible Teacher – Mr. Daniel Meek – Comes to us from HCA and has his Masters of Divinity degree. Daniel will also be our Offensive Coordinator for football.
- Secondary Math Teacher – Mrs. Rita Petitt – Mr. Petitt’s wife will be joining us. She has taught upper level math for many years and comes with very high recommendations.
We are most grateful to God for His abundant blessings. He blessed us this year with the ability to host on our campus three packed graduation ceremonies in May, what a blessing! I amen the words of the Psalmist David, from Psalm 118:23, “This is the Lord’s doing, it is marvelous in our eyes”! Help me spread the good news! I’m looking forward to next school year with you; but I do hope you enjoy a blessed and safe summer!
In His Love,
Pastor Bob Cook
2018/2019 Staff and Faculty
Principal – Mr. Tim Petitt
Office Staff – Traci West, Toni West, and Tracy Pugh
Guidance Counselor and Homeschool Coordinator – Sabra Starling
SOAR – Emily Lewis and Tammy Giles
Kindergarten – Patty Burris and Haley Edwards; Aide – Joy Nix
1st Grade – Keah Denson and Amanda Anderson
2nd Grade – Summer Phillips and Amanda Humphrey
3rd Grade – Heather Taylor and Connie Roy
4th Grade – Connie Trovillion and Jessica Preston
5th Grade – Marsha Boak
MS – Holly Malugin, Stacie Marshall, David Roy, Jordan Flanders, Amanda Rowley, Nolan Crunk, and Lori Leo
HS – Taniesha Tucker, Donna Madden, Daniel Meek, Carolyn Pendarvis, Jacob Haywood, and Rita Petitt