Learn more about each step of the admission process
Our application process starts with an online application. Once an applicant's folder is complete with transcripts, and testing dates are secured, a decision may be made regarding student enrollment and a student's on-campus visit can be scheduled.
For someone who is not used to the idea of private, Christian schools, our tuition rates might be surprising. In reality, our tuition is surprisingly affordable by comparison:
Annual tuition cost per student; all grades (K-12)
Cost per 2nd child from same family; all grades (K-12).
Cost per 3rd child from same family; all grades (K-12). 4th+ Child(ren) are FREE!
• Textbook Fee per student (K5-5th grade): $385 – Due by July 1st
• Textbook Fee per student (6th-12th grade): $485 – Due by July 1st
• Technology Fee per student (All grades): $195 – Due by July 1st
• Tuition Insurance Program: 2.5% of tuition – Due July 30th
• Financial Aid Application Fee (Optional): $35
• Installment Fee A (10-Month Plan): $55
• Installment Fee B (Semi-Annual Plan): $25
• JumpStart K5 Credit: $500 CCS Preschool Students only
• Payment in Full: $150
• Semi-Annual Payment Plan: $100
• Grace Park Member’s Discount:
First Child: $300
Second Child: $300
Third Child: $300
Fourth Child: Free
If you would like more information about our school, admissions and financial ad we would be happy to send you a free information packet.