So much of what students need is better ‘caught’ than taught. We believe that proper education requires both formal teaching (in the classroom) and informal training (by example). Extracurricular activities are intentially offered as a means of multiplying our effectiveness to provide the absolute best learning environment.
Student life experiences at Christian Community Schools encourage and train students in a variety of academic, social, and athletic programs. From championship athletics to entertaining musical drama productions, students learn lessons about dedication, commitment, and perseverance, while developing life-long friendships and memories.
– Music Groups and Classes (choir)
– Art and Speech Competitions
– Active Student Government
– Service Projects (serving our community and Metro Nashville)
– Senior Project
– Intramural Competitions
– Elementary ‘Specials’ include Art, Music, P.E., Library, and Computer
– MS/HS Electives include: Yearbook, Computer, Psychology & More
– National History Day
– Beta Club
– Football (MS, JV & Varsity) [National Champs]
– Basketball for guys & gals (MS, JV & Varsity) [State Champs]
– Soccer (co-ed, JV & Varsity)
– Cheerleading (gals, Elementary, MS & HS)
– Baseball (guys) & Softball (gals)
– Cross Country (co-ed, Elementary, MS, & HS)
– Volleyball (gals, JV & Varsity)
We are proud to offer championship sports programs at our school; Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country, Cheer, Football, Baseball and Soccer.
CCS provides dozens of opportunities each year to develop a student’s gifts and interests. Singing, drawing, & graphic design are just a few!
We believe that Luke 2:52 sets a healthy pattern of Christian development. By simply observing the four ways in which Jesus “increased,” we find the four key areas needing attention. We believe that any education not seeking to develop all of these areas falls short. We hope students grow mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially.
I am smart. I am wise. I am learning and growing. History, science, math, grammar, but so much more. I know the Bible. I know right from wrong. I know how to make the right choice. I am not done learning. I am a student. I am a Colt.
I am confident. I am a team player. I am resilient. I never give up. I have and will be tested. I may get knocked down, but I will always get back up. I am strong. I am a Colt.
I believe God. I am led by the Spirit. I am not ashamed. No one can talk me down from my faith. It is personal. It is real. It is mine. And I will share it. I can influence the world for good. I will make a difference because I follow Jesus. I am a Colt
I love and am loved. I belong. I care about others. I serve. I respect everyone – those in authority over me – and those less fortunate than me. I am a giver, not a taker. I serve Christ by serving others. I belong because I am a friend. I am a Colt.